It is made of smashed glass, soda ash, sodium nitrate, carbonated shell, quartz sand, etc. It is made of 1600 degree high temperature melting and shaping process. It can produce different shapes of glass according to different molds. A variety of wine bottles, beverage bottles, pickles bottles, honey bottles, canned bottles, 0.5 kg / 2.5 kg / 4 kg jars .... and other glass bottles. The glass bottle has a sealed light transmission and can store products that are highly sensitive to humidity for a long time.
Advantages of glass bottles and jars
in the field of packaging:
1. The glass material has good barrier properties, can prevent the gas such as oxygen from invading the contents, and can prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing in the atmosphere;
2. Glass bottles can be used repeatedly, which can reduce packaging costs;
3. Glass can easily change color and transparency;
4. The glass bottle is safe and hygienic, has good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance, and is suitable for packaging of acidic substances (if vegetable juice drinks, etc.);
5. In addition, since the glass bottle is suitable for the production of automatic filling production line, the domestic glass bottle automatic filling technology and equipment development are also relatively mature, and the use of glass bottle packaging fruit and vegetable juice beverage has certain production advantages in China.